Did you attend a workshop at a conference recently that inspired you to:
- work more effectively, implement a new strategy, use a new curriculum or mission mandate (Healthy Living, Science – STEM/STEAM, Citizenship) with a youth audience;
- learn a new leadership skill, find a new way to hand an old situation, find out more about your own personality, strengths, or weaknesses;
- learn more about technology and using technology with youth and youth programs;
- provide guidance in taking care yourself;
- using limited resources; or
- how to work more effectively with youth and/or adult groups?
Linda Horn, Workshop Committee Chair, is seeking workshop topics/ideas suggestions and presenters from within our own group. Here is your chance. Please send your suggested workshop topics/ideas to: Linda Horn – firstname.lastname@example.org and Michelle Perez – email@example.com by January 11, 2017.