The College of Arts and Sciences hosts a tailgate party in Cat Town prior to each home football game this season and we are extending an invitation to the entire ArtSci family to join the fun and connect with your college!
Last year, nearly 500 college alumni and friends made this the best pre-game party in Cat Town. We hope you’ll join the fun in 2016!
Cost: $25 per person
Location: Cat Town, USA, which is located at the south end of the west parking lot at Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Click for a map.
Start time: The party starts two hours prior to kickoff for each home game.
What does your $25 include?
- Catered food and drinks from local favorite Cox Brothers BBQ
- Pre-game visit from the K-State Marching Band
- Opportunity to meet the Dean
- Departmental updates
- Purple Pride to take with you, like pens, chip clips, magnets and more
- The festive pre-game atmosphere of Cat Town, USA leading up to kickoff
To RSVP, click the “Register/RSVP” link next to the picture of Willie Wildcat on the following link: www.found.ksu.edu/rsvp/as-cattown
Need tickets to the game? Contact the K-State ticket office at www.kstatesports.com or 800-221-CATS.