The Office of Assessment and Office of Planning & Analysis are hosting workshops for faculty and staff on how to use Power BI to create and use dashboards and reports. Three different training sessions will be offered:
Hands-On Power BI Creator Training
- This workshop will be a step-by-step, hands-on walkthrough demonstrating how to connect to data sources, transform and model datasets, and create interactive data reports. It is suitable for someone who wants in-person guidance on how to use Power BI.
Zoom Power BI Creator Training (recording will be made available)
- This will be a live demonstration on how to use Power BI. The session will cover the same topics as the hands-on training but will not provide assistance to attendees as they walk through the creation process. It is suitable for those who are familiar with data manipulation tools and want to try the creation process on their own.
Zoom Power BI User Training (recording will be made available)
- This workshop will demonstrate how to use Power BI dashboards to view, analyze, and export data. It is suitable for someone who has access to Power BI dashboards and wants to know how to use them to their fullest.
- Hands-On Creator Training Apr 16, 8:30-Noon, 3042 Business (Full)
- Hands-On Creator Training May 3, 1-4:30, 3042 Business (Full)
- Zoom Creator Training April 23, 9:30-10:30 (sign up to receive the link and the recording)
- Zoom User Training April 23, 2:30-3:30 (sign up to receive the link and the recording)
The workshops are free and open to faculty and staff. Registration is required using the link below. If sessions are full, you can sign up for a waitlist to be the first to register for the next available session.
Registration is now closed
Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org