February 13th, 2016 at
Butler Community College, 901 S. Haverhill Rd., El Dorado
1) Entries are due by 5:00 pm on January 26th.
3) Room Monitors—Each club will be responsible for room monitors. Those will be assigned as we are doing the scheduling.
4) Cancellations—We know last minute events and illnesses happen. If at all possible, please let us know by Noon on Friday the 5th if you know you will not be there. If you wake up sick that morning, please stay home and call your community leader to let them know you won’t be there!
5) Guidelines, Scorecards, Etc—Can be found online at www.butler.ksu.edu.
6) Pickle Power: A No-Prep, Drop-In Event at 4-H Days! – Solve a dilemma, eat a pickle! 4-Her’s of any age can drop-in. Be watching for times!
7) There will be FACS judging at 4-H Day!!!!
8) Regional 4-H Day will be held on March 12th. Those receiving top blues at County 4-H Day will be eligible to participate at Regional. Please note, this will be the last year for Regional 4-H Day.