There are lots of changes to the 2016 Butler County Fair. Highlights include:
- ARTS & CRAFTS-TEAM EXHIBIT – County Competition Only. This class may be entered by any team of two or more arts and crafts project members. A 4-H’er may be on only one team. The team entry may be made in addition to individual entries. This class will be excluded from any awards.
- CAMPERS – Campers will be brought in on Friday afternoon.
- LIVESTOCK – Livestock will be brought in on Friday evening. Tack will be allowed in prior to livestock coming in.
- PHOTOGRAPHY – All exhibits will be brought to the fair and put in boxes according to club name. Sign-up for judging will be at that time. ALL exhibits will be checked for proper size mounting with a template at a later time. Any photography not mounted properly will be lowered 1 ribbon.
OPEN CLASS DIVISION
- There will be no open class Cookie Jars
- There will be no open class gift basket
- A Chocolate Layer Cake class has been added
Remember, if you have questions regarding the fair, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org