Master’s Degree Recipients:
- Nicole Gonzales recently had a beautiful baby girl and will look for a clinical job after the first of the year. She plans to stay in the MHK area.
- Samantha Ricard is working at a group practice in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Emily Engel is working in Missouri at a crisis agency.
- Morgan Bialas is living in Spearfish, South Dakota working for Behavior Management Systems with children and families and doing in-home therapy.
- Preston Morgan is in Manhattan and has begun his first year of the PhD program at K-State.
- Laura Schachtner is working at Southeast Mental Health Center, a community mental health facility in Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Natira Staats has begun work on her PhD at Texas Tech University.
Doctoral Degree Recipients:
- Prerana Dharnidharka is living in Mumbai, India and has recently opened a private practice in the city.
- Cameron Brown is an Assistant Professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy program at Texas Tech University.
- Stacy Conner is an assistant professor at Washburn University in the Department of Human Services.