The Center for Student Involvement is here to help your organization complete registration for the 2020-2021 academic year. Join any of our open Zoom help hours listed below for help, guidance, and walk-throughs of anything related to student organization registration!
Category: April 15
This is a reminder to complete registration for your student organization before May 1st, 2020!
- April 1, 2020 – Registration will open for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- May 1, 2020 – Organizations that have not completed all registration requirements by May 1, 2020 will go to “Inactive” status.
Check out our website to find further resources and information regarding how to complete registration for your organization.
Note: All returning student organizations need to submit to the Student Org Annual Survey to complete registration as well.
Did you know that the Center for Student Involvement has online resources to help your organization?
Visit our website to learn more about:
- Protect your meetings from Zoom-bombing
- Leadership transitions & preparing your organization for 2020-2021
- Engaging your members from a social distance
For all returning student organizations – do not forget to complete the 2019-2020 Annual Survey to complete your registration.
Click here to access a PDF document that lists all the information you will need to complete the survey for your organization.