By Loleta Sump, Director of Customer Service
The 2016 All-University Campaign began on September 12, 2016 and runs through November 18, 2016. Here is some trivia about the campaign:
- Any gift of any size counts…even $1.00.
- Make a gift between September 12 and November 18 and your name will be entered in the prize drawings.
- Did you know that the following also count toward participation in the campaign?
- Purchasing a K-State Proud t-shirt
- Being a member of the Alumni Association, a Friend of the Libraries, Beach Art Museum, McCain or Konza Prairie
- Give to an area of K-State that you care the most about…thousands of funds to choose from. Here are a few that might strike a chord with Facilities employees:
Campus Beautification Fund C19100
Center for Child Development Learning Environment C28708
Division of Facilities Development Fund C22483
Geosciences Building Fund F26376
Hoeflin Stone House J27285
- Faculty and staff
Black Faculty and Staff Alliance C03350
Classified Employee Opportunity Fund C21151
K-State Wellness Program – Live Your Best C29421
University Support Staff Fund C21151
- Any gift that you make throughout the year—not just during the actual campaign—counts as participation.
A generous donor has offered Facilities four K-State football tickets to the K-State vs KU game on November 26, 2016…complete with a parking pass. Anyone who donates to the campaign will have their name entered into a drawing for the tickets.
REMEMBER, ANY GIFT OF ANY SIZE COUNTS!