By Sandra Hoffman, Director of Training & Safety
A successful safety program is EVERYONE…
- …being committed to making the programs work!
- …being involved in program development!
- …having the ability to identify and control hazards!
- …following OSHA regulations!
- …performing safe work practices in their daily job assignments!
- …increasing their safety knowledge through training!
Over the past eight years, EVERYONE IN THE DIVISION OF FACILITIES has taken the LEAD in making a safer and healthier work environment. This commitment has DRIVEN DOWN several of the indicators that determine the success of a safety program: number of injuries, lost time, and restricted days.
The year 2016 stands to be the most successful year since the implementation of these programs in 2008!