The Division of Human Capital Services is now accepting nominations for staff awards. In addition to the Unclassified Professional Staff Awards of Excellence and University Support Staff Awards of Excellence, there is a new award opportunity, The Belonging Award, for both unclassified professionals and university support staff designed to recognize outstanding efforts toward building a more inclusive environment at K-State:
- K-State University Support Staff Belonging Award – Recognizes outstanding work on inclusivity and belonging efforts at K-State. All university support, benefits eligible staff members (full or part time) are eligible to be nominated.
- K-State University Support Staff Awards of Excellence – Recognizes exemplary performance and contributions of university support staff members who excel in their positions and demonstrate integrity and strong commitment to K-State’s mission. All university support, benefits eligible staff members (full or part time) are eligible to be nominated. One winner will be selected from each of the following three categories:
- Office & Clerical
- Technical & Professional
- Service, Maintenance & Skill Crafts
- President’s Award of Excellence for Unclassified Professionals – Recognizes unclassified professional staff members who achieve excellence and/or make exemplary contributions to the mission and values of K-State. Unclassified professional staff (or non-faculty) with a minimum of three years of continuous service who are employed at five-tenths or greater on a regular or term appointment are eligible. One winner will be selected from each of the following five categories:
- Team Building, group activity, service to the university
- Exceptional productivity, creativity or innovation
- Distinguished accomplishment
- Belonging – new in 2018
All nominations require a completed nomination form AND two letters of support from other individuals. All nomination forms and accompanying letters of support are due by February 16.
Please visit the Human Capital Services webpage for more information.