Educational background (degrees earned):
- Bachelor’s Degree- Kinesiology- K-State- August 2018
- Minor-Leadership Studies
Program information (major/minor/etc.):
- Master’s- Kinesiology
Research line/area (if applicable):
- Autonomic Physiology
What brought you to Kinesiology: I’ve always known I wanted a career where I could help people. Through my involvement in research and my coursework, I feel like I have been able to combine my passions and make meaningful contributions in the process.
Future plans (post-graduation): Work in Student-Athlete Development or coach at the collegiate level
- Women’s Rowing
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee
- Presidential Advisory Committee
- Mortar Board
- Special Olympics- Coach and Volunteer
- Cats Across Continents
- American Kinesiology Association Master’s Scholar 2019
- CRCA National Scholar Athlete 2017,2018
- All Big XII Academic First Team 2015-2018
- All Big XII Rowing Team 2017-2018
- CRCA Division I All Conference Rowing Team 2018
Any interesting facts about you: Both of my parents served in the military (Air Force). Prior to coming to K-State I had never played any sports. In four years, I went from a walk-on who didn’t know how to be an athlete, to a four-year lettermen and Captain.
Your favorite exercise/way to be physically active: Rowing. It’s seriously a total body workout. When you’re on the water, and everything is just right, it feels like you’re flying.