Annual gifts from donors make it possible to maintain and improve The Gardens while providing students with invaluable hands-on experiences. Thanks to our donors’ generosity, we were able to accomplish many things in 2015:
- Hire one 12-month intern (full time in summer and part time during academic year)
- Hire four full-time student employees for the summer
- Produce new garden signs and brochures
- Purchase and install more than 200 new plant labels
- Install new walkways with pavers donated by Pavestone
Thank you for your continued support of The Gardens.