You Asked It! is a monthly newsletter published each month by the K-State Research and Extension Rapid Response Center. News articles are based on questions received, current food safety issues, or information based on the time of year. Topics featured in the July newsletter include:
- Salmonella Linked to Backyard Poultry Flocks
- Food Judge’s Training Tools
- Most Efficient Appliances for 2017
- Food Safety Kansas
- New Recipe Cards from Ball®
- Fire Up the Grill for Vegetables!
- Making Pickled Eggs at Home
- The Story Behind the Fruit Cobbler
- Making Jam & Jelly with Frozen Fruit
- How Old are Your Spices?
Enjoy the July newsletter here http://enewsletters.k-state.edu/youaskedit/category/july-2017/.
By: Ashley Svaty