Can you believe October is almost over? Give yourself a pat on the back because you’ve made it more than halfway through the semester! We hope you are enjoying your classes and are making preparations for all of your upcoming exams, papers, and projects. This is a very busy time of year, so please take moment to read this newsletter to stay updated on important information. Best of luck in your classes and stay well this fall!
– The Pilots Staff (Rebeca, Nilima, Nidhi, R.J., & Jill)
- Friday, October 30, 2015: Last Day to drop a Regular Session Course
- Friday, November 6, 2015: Last Day to see your Pilots Advisor for class points
- November 9-18, 2015: Enrollment for most first year students
- Friday, November 20, 2015: Second Cultural Event Reflection Paper Due
- November 23-27, 2015: Student/University Holiday – NO CLASS