Welcome back to K-State, Pilots students! We hope you enjoyed your holiday break and were able to relax and prepare for another exciting semester. Last semester, 58% of our students received a 3.00 GPA or higher. That’s over half of you — way to go! Our advisors have updated the window display outside Holton 101 that features our student achievements. Make sure to stop by and take a photo to send to your family and friends or email it to us so we can post them on Facebook and Twitter. We are so proud of each and every one of you for working hard last semester, and we look forward to what the Spring 2016 semester has in store. Keep up the hard work and make sure to apply for Pilots scholarships.
Here’s to a great semester!
The Pilots Staff (Rebeca, Nilima, Nidhi, R.J., & Jill)
- February 1-28: Black History Month
- February 1-26: Pilots Advising Appointments 1
- Monday, February 8: Last day to drop a class for 100% refund
- Monday, February 15: Last day to drop a class for 50% refund
- Tuesday, February 16: Study Abroad Fair – 8 am to 5 pm – Student Union
- Monday, February 23: Last day to drop class without a W recorded
- Monday, March 7: Cultural Event Reflection Paper #1 Due
- Monday, March 7: Pilots Scholarship Packets Due
Visit the syllabus on Canvas for for information or directions for EDCEP 110 assignments!