If you are living with an ongoing health condition (such as arthritis, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, or depression) or you are a caregiver of someone who does, this is for you! Living with Chronic Conditions workshops are interactive learning opportunities that teach techniques to manage common symptoms.
FREE workshop series led by trained leaders to help you:
- Learn decision-making and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- Manage fatigue
- Learn new ways to eat healthy
- Control pain
- Increase physical activity
- Set and accomplish Goals
- Deal with anger, depression, and difficult emotions
This 6-week workshop will be offered on Tuesdays: February 19, 26 March 5, 19, 26 and April 2
2pm Smith County Courthouse Meeting Room
Contact Smith County Health Department at 785-282-6656.
Registration deadline is February 15th.
By: Ashley Svaty