The Career Center is excited to announce a shift in recruiting technology coming to K-State for the 2017-2018 school year.
Over the last semester, the Career Center team worked diligently to conduct an extensive review and comparison of career services platforms.
The review process included:
- Identifying current Career Center Account user barriers for students and employers
- Compiling a list of key features desired in a new system
- Contacting peer institutions in the Big XII and across the country for comments on systems and processes
- Holding on-campus demos with industry-leading career services products
- Analyzing student, employer and staff feedback on each of the product demonstrations
Some of the key features students and employers can expect to see include:
- Intuitive and visually appealing interface
- Seamless career fair registration process
- Effortless job posting and on-campus interview scheduling
- Up-to-date employer contact database
“We are excited to be implementing a system that will be a one-stop shop for employers and students to make meaningful connections,” Kerri Keller, executive director, said.
While an official launch date is still to be determined, the Career Center expects to have the new system in place for fall recruiting needs. Please visit the Career Center website for more information regarding future updates.