School is almost over and that means you have to find something for your children to do. If they can go to camps and/or day care that is great, but not everyone can do that. If you have to leave them at home while you work, there are a few things you can do to keep them busy.
- Make a chore chart for them based on their ages. Older kids can do a lot of things to help you around the house and younger kids can do simple tasks like folding laundry.
- Find some free camps for them to go to, to help break up the summer.
- Plan some fun activities that will take them a few days to complete. Pinterest has a ton of STEM activities for children to do.
- Our local libraries have activities going on this summer, might be a fun way to make new friends.
- Boredom. Sounds weird, but it can be a good thing for kids to experience.
- Make a bucket list for the summer!
These are just a few, but be creative!