We hope your 2018 and semester is off to a great start! We wanted to give you an end of the year update for 2017 from the Student Governing Association and highlight some things to look forward to for the spring semester.
- The selections for Associate Vice President of Student Life for Diversity and Multicultural Student Affairs, Director of Center for Student Involvement, and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer were announced recently.
- During the fall 2017 semester at Student Senate, SGA participated in and completed Bringing in the Bystander Training with facilitation by the Center for Advocacy, Response and Education (CARE). Click here for more information on this training.
- Be prepared to come and engage with members of SGA during SGA week, February 4th-9th, to learn about everything from funding student organizations to the elections process.
- Are you interested in getting involved in SGA and giving back to K-State? Check the website for rules & deadlines for elections: http://www.k-state.edu/elections/
- Jack Ayres, Student Body President, sent out a letter in K-State Today reminding students to continue to reflect on the message of KSUnite as the semester came to a close.