Division of Facilities News

KUDOS!

KUDOS!…to GROUNDS & LANDSCAPING for doing such a great job caring for the grounds surrounding O.H. Kruse Feed Technology Innovation Center! Read the following excerpt from a note written to Joe Myers (Grounds Supervisor) from Chance Fiehler (Operations Manager, Feed Mill).

“Joe…I just want to tell you that I’m very happy with how your crew has been making our facility look. After reseeding, your guys turned the water on full and I’ve never seen the grass look better! I’ve also noticed the little things like how they keep the edges trimmed, the flower bed weeded, and areas being freshly mulched. Please tell your guys that their time and effort is not lost on me. Things look great and I sure appreciate it. Please give them my best regards.”

Chance Fiehler, Feed Mill Operations Manager

KUDOS!…to STEPHANIE BRECHEISEN, KELLY CHEEVER, VALERIE ELWELL, HEATH LARSON, BURT PEARSON, MIKE PRICE, ROGER SCHNEIDER, QUENTIN RAWLINS, CHRIS SLATTERY, CALVETTE WILLIAMS, AND DAVID YOESTING for all their hard work to alleviate flood damage in Shellenberger Hall.

KUDOS!…to BEVERLY PRICE who placed 2nd in K-State’s Movement Challenge!