If you’re a second semester freshman, please follow these steps for Summer or Fall 2016 enrollment:
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor (the advisor for your major). Your academic advisor’s name is listed in your KSIS student center.
- If you have a declared major, pick up a curriculum guide from ACIC (014 Holton Hall) or print one out.
- Look over your degree requirements and think of what classes you may want to take. Use the Fall 2016 course line schedule to determine which classes are available.
- Log onto KSIS to find your enrollment date and time and to ensure that you do not have any holds on your account. (You will have an advising flag and an Academic Assistance Center hold, both of which will be lifted after meeting with your academic advisor and your Pilots advisor, respectively.)
- Meet with your academic advisor and prepare a class schedule including course names, reference numbers, and class times.
- Make an appointment to meet with your Pilots advisor after you’ve met with your academic advisor.
- Bring your completed class schedule to your next Pilots advising appointment. Make sure you ask how to navigate the line schedule, enroll in classes, and put your name on a course wait list if you are unsure.
- Enroll via your KSIS Student Center during or after your designated enrollment date and time. If you need assistance and/or have questions, please contact your Pilots advisor.
NOTICE: Different colleges have different policies on seeing students for pre-enrollment.
• Call your college or department to make an appointment with your academic advisor as soon as possible.
• Pay attention to your emails. You may receive detailed instructions on how to contact your academic advisor.
If you have any questions about the process, ask your Pilots advisor (Rebeca, Nilima or Nidhi) to assist you.