The Senior Survey has been sent out to seniors in undergraduate degree programs who have applied or been approved for graduation in the Spring semester. The survey is emailed directly to each senior’s @ksu.edu email address. Please encourage your students to take the survey before it closes at the end of the semester.
The survey is designed to give students the opportunity to reflect upon their experiences and time at K-State. Results are used to improve the K-State experience for future students by identifying areas of strength and areas that need further development.
Prizes are available for students who complete the survey, including Alumni Association photography books and $15 K-State Campus Store gift cards.
Survey results of 1,718 seniors from 2015-2016 showed very positive results, including:
- 96% of respondents reported that they had a very positive (56.7%) or positive (39.3%) experience at K-State.
- 95.6% of respondents indicated that they definitely (68.9%) or probably (26.7%) would recommend K-State to others.
- 71.6% of respondents have a job lined up (48.6%) or will attend graduate school (22.9%) upon graduation.
- At least 94.9% of respondents felt that they made some or a lot of progress in:
- ability to interact positively with people who are different from themselves
- gaining a broad general education about different fields of knowledge
- ability to think critically (analytically and logically)
- understanding the ethical standards of their discipline or profession
- understanding themselves – their abilities, interests, and personality
- understanding of other people and their abilities, interests, and perspectives
- ability to participate as a team member
The entire 2015-2016 survey can be found here.
Find more information about the Senior Survey here.