Join the Post Rock District’s Extension Agents as we explore the strengths and weaknesses faced by our communities, families, businesses and youth. The insight gained will play a valuable role in Extension’s ability to initiate and maintain research-based programs and services to support satisfying lifestyles and healthy communities.
Please RSVP one day prior to the conversation you plan to attend.
- Beloit Office: April 5th, 10:00‒11:00am
115 S. Hersey Beloit, KS 67420 (785) 738-3597
- Lincoln Office: April 5th, 1:30‒2:30pm
216 E. Lincoln Lincoln, KS 67455 (785) 524-4432
- Mankato Office: April 6th, 10:00‒11:00am
307 N. Commercial Mankato, KS 66956 (785) 378-3174
- Smith Center Office: April 6th, 1:30‒2:30pm
218 S. Grant Smith Center, KS 66967 (785) 282-6823
- Osborne Office: April 12th, 10:00‒11:00am
113 N. 1st Street Osborne, KS 67473 (785) 346-2521
- Virtual Meeting: April 12th, 1:30‒2:30pm
Meeting connection information will be shared with RSVPs
By: Nora Rhoades