Get creative, have fun, and involve the kids when making your original vegetable or fruit tray! Feel free to use your favorite produce but this recipe includes:
- 1/2 pear sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 apple cored, sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled, segmented
- 2 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 10 red grapes
- 4 green grapes
- 3 matchstick carrots
- 2 mini chocolate chips
- Place pear on serving plate.
- Layer apples, oranges, kiwi and grapes around pear to form the turkey’s feathers.
- Place 2 carrots under pear to form its feet.
- Cut other carrot into 3 pieces and place on pear to form arms and a beak, and use chocolate chips for the eyes.
By: Ashley Svaty